Drinking: An ice-cold Honest Tea Pearfect White tea
Reading: About to start Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl
So remember that last post about doing really well? I jinxed it. Should never have said a word. Because mere hours after posting we had a 5.8/5.9 magnitude earthquake. Completely unheard of in Virginia, may I just say! The next day was full of weird, freaky aftershocks that distracted me from any writing. Then a freak storm on Thursday burst over my neighborhood which knocked out power, and the outskirts of hurricane Irene barreled through my town that same weekend.
Needless to say, I fell way behind in my word count, even if nature decided to give me plot bunnies in the form of natural disasters. 2 days to go. Over 7,000 words to write each day to make the goal.
I probably won't make it.
Hey, I know! I'll just give myself 'til the end of the week! Sure, it won't be "official", but who cares? As long as it's done. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment