Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tea Time Tuesday - Republic of Tea's Chocolate Collection

One word: YUM.



Seriously. Yum Yummity Yummers Yum-yum. It's so hard finding a decent "chocolate" flavored tea. Usually they're really heavy on the rooibos, or the chicory or whatever kind of fake "chocolate-ness" they claim it to be.

But somehow, magically... Republic of Tea did it. I saw these last year and passed them over as prettily-packaged disappointment. Just goes to show what happens when you assume.

I'm completely won over.

(The packaging is still gorgeous and would probably make a nice Valentine's Day gift for someone special in your life. Just a thought. ;-)

As you can see I got a sampler pack with all four caffeine-free flavors: Chocolate Strawberry, Chocolate Peppermint, Red Velvet and Coconut Cocoa.



Out of all of them I'd have to say the Chocolate Peppermint is my favorite. It has just a hint of mint, so the cocoa flavor really came through. With a sprinkling of sugar and a splash of cream, it was the perfect tea for a cold, wintry afternoon.

My least favorite is the Coconut Cocoa, but that's only because I'm not a huge fan of coconuts. If you like Mounds or Almond Joy or any of those chocolate-coconut combo candies then you'll probably enjoy a cup of this.

In fact, if you like tea and chocolate in general, give this collection a try! Your taste buds just might thank you. :-)

1 comment:

  1. what?!?!?!?!? chocolate AND tea?!?!?!? TOGETHER!!?? OMG must own this!! :O

    ReplyDelete