Friday, May 20, 2011

How Heather Got Her Steam Back - UPDATE

Drinking: Starbucks VIA. Oh yes I did.

Reading: The Scarlet Letter. Still.





The plotting session went really well yesterday. I am so grateful my friend took the time to share with me her secrets regarding craft. She really knows her stuff and I learned a lot!

I also learned Three's Company needs to be rewritten. From scratch. Which is fine, really it is! I will do whatever it takes to make it better. It's just . . .

5 months of work for nothing. This is the side of writing the readers never get to see.

*headdesk*


2 comments:

  1. It's a proven fact that banging your head against a wall utilizes 150 calories! Love your writing!

    My best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how frustrating it would be to need to start over again but I'm sure it will be even better once you're done. Good luck and keep smiling!! :D Love ya hun.

    ReplyDelete